Sunday, July 15, 2007

Disturbed.

Feeling very disturbed by a couple of things.
I really do not want her to get cheated.
But i want her to know and learn, but what if she do not learn and learn it the hard way?
It's too late, she regretted and she will suffer, but i do not want her to suffer.
"Friends" to me.
I do not know why she trust that person so much.
For i tell myself i could learn to trust.
I did what i told myself.
That person gave me 'the' word.
But failed to deliver it.
That completely destroys my trust.
But does she know?
She don't.
Please heed my advice. Please. Not that i never tried or do not want to trust.
I tried, and it failed, i did not get the trust, instead deepen the wound.
Hope you also did not forget what happen in your secondary school years when you trusted your "friend" too much.
I still care, i'm concerned, and listen to me before it's too late.

No comments: