Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It just shows...

To entertain my f***ing friends, keep say i post songs only.
Today i write more.
To link with the posts below.
Read.
You will know how i feel, read the fudging lyrics.
How i feel?
'I'm still traumatized.'

A abandoned/left alone/unwanted/whatever you may call it rose.


Imagine if it is you.
I just feel a lot of knives flying towards my back.
So many that i do not know how long i can take them.
Even this shit happened to my friend Wei Lun.

...

I don't really want to talk much about it.
I've thought about it though.
It just shows how seriously i take this thing.
While some people don't, and think it's fun and nice to screw things up.
Either they are unhappy, jealous, or personal hatred.
I hope heaven forgive you people.

True like how my parents say, you only have 1 chance sometimes,
to make things right, if not, don't regret.
Don't take things for granted.
Listen to those who really care for you.
Cause in the end if you don't, they are not the ones in loss, it's you.
You might not end up losing what you care most, you are losing a family.

What goes around comes around.
I've made a lot of decisions that made me regret.
And i have thought about it much, it just shows how important i am.
How much it matters.
To a point even a simple comment from someone else can turn the whole situation around.
I'm sick.
I'm tired.
I end up losing almost everything of what is left of me.
Of what made me feel that life is really beautiful.


I will try to update more regularly.
About my life than songs yeah?
In case some suckers can't read. (Sorry! O:)
I promise.

...

'Promise'
Talking about promises.
I have not forgotten.

P.S Happy 19th F***ing birthday to my friend Joel.
Might blog a little later. Can't really think now.

No comments: