Monday, July 30, 2007

Special day, special love. *300706*


'300706' [07:20pm]

It had been a year. Today is a special day, perhaps the most special day in my life to date.


Following what my heart tells me, i am writing to perhaps jot down my happiness given to me for the past 1 year.
Since knowing you, you have thought me what is love, promise, happiness & joy, as well as sadness.
Don't misunderstood me, for i say this is because, 'you have to experience happiness in order to know what sadness is'.
I've been through a lot with you, as well as you i am sure. We laughed, cried, and share our thoughts together.
There were tears of joy, as well as pain.
We've gone through a lot together. Just you and me.

I want to hold you once more, but perhaps that won't ever happen again.
Don't forget the warmth that brought us together.
Don't forget the warmth inside your heart, for i have not, even if it is slowly fading away into a winter fall.
I will make it burn, i will never forget the happiness you brought me, something which i can never ever experience in my entire life.

300706, it still has it's most special meaning, at least a special place in my heart.

I've never want us to be like this, i promise us we'll make it through, this endless journey, just both of us, that we'll get this knot tied. But it's all but just a dream now. Or just a plain simple wish.


Miss you, want you, need you, love you.


Happy 1 year anniversary... Babygirl...


I've never regretted loving you.



Rachel, 我爱你...
你一直都是我的 Babygirl ♡
300707

No comments: