Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Godlike slimming programme. Guaranteed!

:)
:)
:)
F***

To start off, i'm proud to annouce that my weight gain has come to an end! From a not so satisfying 52Kg, i dropped back to 50Kg in just a week!

F***

Please call 6******* if u wish to apply. :)

Anyways, back to serious main topic.

Wonder why these few days i can't really sleep, can't eat, my freaking eyeblacks are getting thicker by the day. Can't really have time to sleep though, lotsa things to decide. Just when i thought i'm "godlike" for being able to sleep just mearly 3hrs30mins for last time having to wake up and go to school... I MET MY MATCH. Apparently my friend Gary, that no good sucka actually slept at 5am, and woke up at 6am to go to school!
DAMN. And all although i was the best for being able to sleep ONLY during wee hours during the morning, and wake up at 8am to jack off to p***. :)))))))))))))))

I was wrong. F***

Ok i'm still not so serious, maybe i'm trying hard to become cool and calm, and my freaking ulcer is making me insane, it's so huge that you though an asteroid fell on it, it hurts, even if i'm taking like a sweet??? F*** and i can't find my cream which is supposingly able to treat my ulcer anywhere.

Argh.

My mind is blank now. I don't even know what i'm posting, or what i'm going to post. Maybe later?

Yea ciaos people.


P.S Deleted previous post cause i have to, don't ask me why.

No comments: